Sometimes you don't want to choose between blueberry and chocolate chips. And why should you! These muffins are packed with both, and make the perfect grab-and-go breakfast, Netflix snack, or before bed treat.
We love how these are bursting with flavour! The blueberries explode as you bite into the muffins, leaving your taste buds tantalized! They're made with gluten-free oat flour and contain no refined sugar. In fact, you probably have all the ingredients on hand right now.
They are moist and delicious, and we know you're going to love them as much as we do!
4 ripe medium bananas
1/4 cup LIVA date sugar
1/4 cup LIVA Date Syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk (almond or coconut)
2 cups gluten-free oat flour
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease muffin pan with coconut oil, or line with natural muffin cups.
- Place the bananas in a bowl & mash with a fork. Add in LIVA date sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract & nut milk. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the oat flour (if you do not have oat flour you can simply blend oats in an equivalent measurement), sea salt, baking powder & baking soda. Whisk until lump free.
- Add the wet ingredients into the flour mixture & fold gently until you get a uniform batter. Add the blueberries & stir very gently, just enough to incorporate them.
- Pour the batter into the muffin trays & bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven & enjoy!
Let us know how yours come out. I promise, the whole family will love them!
Recipe created by @soulfestkatie