Approx. 6 small to medium sized pancakes
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. LIVA date sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp. Vinegar
- ½ vanilla extract
- Mix the dry ingredients, ensuring they are distributed equally.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Do not over mix. Having some lumps is excellent for pancake batters.
- Heat the stove to medium heat and use a small egg frying pan (the size of a pancake) and grease with vegan butter.
- Pour in the batter and allow bubbles to form at the top before flipping over. (approx. 2 minutes)
- Flip the pancake to the other side and let it cook (approx. 1 minute)
- Stack the pancakes, serve, and enjoy with LIVA date syrup!