Nutty Chocolate Fudge Strips
If you're on the hunt for the perfect healthy, homemade and delicious Valentine's Day treat you came to the right place!
Cacao powder has many health benefits, which is why we love using it in it's raw form. It is known to reduce diabetes risk, reduce heart disease and reduce inflammation. This is because it is packed with flavonoids.
These Nutty Chocolate Fudge Strips are going to WOW you with one bite. They are chocolatey, nutty and so smooth. You'll probably be hooked as soon as you taste the batter.
Best part is? They are raw, no-bake and can be made in 10 minutes.
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/3 cup LIVA date sugar
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1 cup nuts (we used a mix of pecans and walnuts)
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of sea salt
1 scoop of collagen powder (can be omitted, but it thickens up nicely)
1. Mix melted coconut oil with LIVA date sugar and let thicken for a minute
2. Using a food processor blitz the nuts so they are chopped but not a powder
3. Add in cacao powder, LIVA mixture, tahini, vanilla, salt, and collagen. Mix to combine. If the mixture is too runny add in more cacao powder and collagen (start with 1 tbsp).
4. Pour mixture on a piece of parchment paper and flatten it out using your hands. If mixture is too sticky, wet your hands first. Form into a rectangle.
5. Top rectangle with walnut and pecan pieces.
6. Place in refrigerator to set. Once it has solidified, you can cut into strips and keep in sealed container in the fridge.
These stripes will not last long! Enjoy!