Paleo Ginger Molasses Cookies
Nothing says the holidays like ginger molasses cookies. These cookies will even get your kids in the kitchen baking with you. Warm and moist straight from the oven is how we like them! This version is also gluten-free and paleo!
- 1/4 cup melted and cooled coconut oil
- 1/2 cup LIVA date sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- coconut butter (to drizzle)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F. and line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Mix together coconut oil, LIVA date sugar, molasses, egg and vanilla until combined.
3. Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt. Mix until combined.
4. Form into balls and flatten on parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with LIVA date sugar on top.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes (depending on size), and let cool. Drizzle with coconut butter when cooled.
6. Store in an airtight container for 3-5 days. Or refrigerate in an airtight container for 7-10 days.