Gluten-free Blondies with a Raspberry Swirl
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup LIVA date sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Raspberry jam
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
White chocolate topping
⁃ 1 cup white chocolate chips
⁃ 1 tbsp. Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 20cm x 20cm baking pan with butter.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and set to the side.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the melted butter and date sugar.
5. Add in the eggs, vanilla extract and mix until creamy.
6. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, followed by the white chocolate chips.
7. The batter will be thick and creamy; scoop the batter into the baking tray and spread out evenly with a spatula.
8. Using a squirt bottle, or syringe, poke some holes into the batter to insert the raspberry jam filling. Inject the jam into the batter.
9. Place the tray in the middle rack of the oven and let it bake for 25-30 minutes.
10. Remove the blondies from the oven and set aside to completely cool.
11. Add white chocolate chips and milk to a microwave safe bowl & melt lightly. Once melted, mix the white chocolate and milk until smooth and creamy.
12. Spread the white chocolate mixture over the blondies (when blondies have cooled).
13. Add drop-sized jam spots over the white chocolate topping and use a toothpick to draw out swirls from the dots.
14. Cut the blondies into squares, serve, and enjoy!
Leave a comment