Summer is not over until we've made at least two Peach Crisps! The peaches are so perfectly juicy right now so we could not help ourselves in making a LIVA version - refined sugar-free!
- 3 – 4 cups sliced peaches
- 1⁄2 cup LIVA Date Sugar (adjust sweetness based on fruit tartness)
1 tsp cinnamon
1⁄2 tsp clove
- 1⁄4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (or gluten-free flour)
- 1 cup LIVA Date Sugar
- 8 oz cold butter chopped into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine peaches, LIVA, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg, and pour into a baking dish (if your peaches are very ripe and firm, saute for 5-10 minutes in a saucepan to soften then pour into a baking dish)
- In a separate bowl combine flour with LIVA and cold butter
- Using clean hands mix together until the mixture resembles pea-sized crumbles
- Pour over peaches
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until crumble is golden brown
- Scoop into a dish and serve warm
*top with coconut whip, or ice cream!
Shop LIVA here.