Pink Rose Latte
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bag of organic South African Rooibos tea
- 2 tbsp. LIVA date syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1 cup milk or full fat plant based (creamy) milk
- Add 1 tea bag to boiled water in a tea kettle and let it sit for 5 minutes
- Remove the tea bag from the tea kettle.
- To make the rose syrup; mix LIVA date syrup, vanilla extract and rose water together.
- Add the rose syrup to the kettle and mix.
- Steam and froth milk until it becomes foamy.
- Pour the tea in a cup.
- Top with the foamy milk.
- Serve and enjoy!