Very Berry Chia Jam
Summer is here... almost!
I love to create jam with in-season berries! It is so rewarding, and you know exactly what is going into the recipe.
No need for added preservatives or refined sugars, just whole ingredients!
This easy recipe will have you making up jams all summer long, it contains only 4 ingredients, and takes ten minutes!
2 cups of frozen berries
3 tbsp LIVA date sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Simmer berries in a medium pot on the stovetop until they reduce
2. Mash berries together with a fork or masher.
3. Add LIVA date sugar, chia and lemon juice
4. Stir and continue to reduce for 3-4 minutes
5. Transfer to a jar and set in the fridge for three hours.
The jam will keep in the fridge for a few weeks! Watch the video below to see just how easy it is!